Riva del Sole Resort & SPA, Castiglione della Pescaia (Grosseto), Tuscany, Italy
ACAIN 2024: AI meets Computational Neuroscience and Cognitive Science
The ACAIN 2024 symposium and course is an interdisciplinary event featuring leading scientists from AI and Neuroscience, providing a special opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research in the fields of AI, Neuroscience, Neuroscience-Inspired AI, Human-Level AI, and Cognitive Science.
The 4th Advanced Course and Symposium on Artificial Intelligence & Neuroscience (ACAIN) is a full-immersion five-day Course and Symposium at the Riva del Sole Resort & SPA, Castiglione della Pescaia (Grosseto), Tuscany, Italy on cutting-edge advances in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience with lectures delivered by world-renowned experts. The Course provides a stimulating environment for academics, early career researchers, Post-Docs, PhD students and industry leaders. Participants will also have the chance to present their results with oral talks or posters, and to interact with their colleagues, in a convivial and productive environment.
Two days of keynote talks and oral presentations, the ACAIN Symposium, (September 24-25), will be preceded by lectures of leading scientists, the ACAIN Course, (September 22-23).
Bringing together AI and neuroscience promises to yield benefits for both fields. The future impact and progress in both AI and Neuroscience will strongly depend on continuous synergy, exchange, collaboration and efficient cooperation between the two research communities. These are the goals of the International Course and Symposium – ACAIN 2024, which is aimed both at AI experts with interests in Neuroscience and at neuroscientists with an interest in AI. ACAIN 2024 accepts rigorous research that promotes and fosters multidisciplinary interactions between artificial intelligence and neuroscience.
The Advanced Course is suited for scholars, academics, early career researchers, Post-Docs, PhD students and industry leaders.
The Event (Course and Symposium) will involve a total of 36-40 hours of lectures. Academically, this will be equivalent to 8 ECTS points for the PhD Students and the Master Students attending the Event.
ACAIN 2024 is a residential course and symposium, all participants (invited speakers, authors, organizers, chairs, participants) must book and stay at the Riva del Sole Resort and Spa. No exceptions are allowed.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asilomar AI Principles
- Neuroscience-inspired AI
- Brain-Behavior Interactions
- Cognition & Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Computing
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Robotics
- Cognitive Science
- Computational Cognitive Science
- Computational Modeling of the Nervous System
- Computational Neuroscience
- Creativity & Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Epistemic Planning
- Ethics for Autonomous Systems
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- General Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Human-Level AI
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Neural data Analysis Methods
- Probabilistic Generative Models
- Probabilistic Programming
- Reinforcement Learning
- Symbolic AI & Deep Learning
- Systems Neuroscience
- Theory of Deep Learning
- Paper Submission (Symposium): by Saturday March 23, 2024 (AoE).
- Notification of Decision for Papers (Symposium): by Wednesday July 10, 2024.
- Camera Ready Submission (Symposium): by Monday July 20, 2024.
- Author Registration (Symposium): by July 20, 2024.
- Regular Registration (Symposium): by Saturday March 23, 2024.
- Late Registration (Symposium): from Sunday March 24, 2024.
- Regular Registration (Course): by Saturday March 23, 2024.
- Late Registration (Course): from Sunday March 24, 2024.
- Oral Presentation Submission (Course): by Saturday March 23, 2024.
- Notification of Decision for Oral Presentation (Course): by August 31, 2024.
- Accommodation Reservation at Riva del Sole Hotel & SPA: by July 23, 2024.
- November 30, 2023 — ACAIN 2024 will have an independent scientific program from LOD 2024
- October 20, 2023 — ACAIN 2024 – A residential Course and Symposium